Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2014

I can't believe it.

Two more days and I am done with my first ever Whole30. The last 2 weeks have flown by in a whirlwind of personal changes. I worked from home and assumed I'd have more time to cook.

Spoiler alert: That didn't happen.

As a matter of fact, I ended up working more than I had been when I went into the office. It's the perfectionist in me and drives me towards obsessive tendencies. She's an asshole.

In other news, I've picked up on the cooking front this week.

I started out with a roast butterflied chicken in bell pepper sauce with carrots and sweet potatoes. I've eaten this for lunch and/or dinner for 3 days without issue. It was delicious.

I was lazy.

There were no pictures.

I then moved on to turkey meatballs (using my main Whole30 meatball recipe) served with zucchini noodles in marinara. My easy weeknight meal. So delicious. The sauce is what makes it. Have I mentioned how much I love Rao's jarred marinara? They casually post the recipe on their website and I suspect they just sit back and laugh, "They think they're so smart they can make the sauce. Hah hah hah! HERE! Have it! Hah hah hah"

Tonight my food buddies on zeh bookface served as my inspiration.

Beef & broccoli stir fry with coconut "riced" cauliflower.

Perhaps I set my bar pretty low since cauliflower is not my most favorite thing, BUT! this came out really tasty!




I'll post recipes soon! Promise! Much more food coming your way. I plan on ending this Whole30 journey with a BANG.

No comments:

Post a Comment